We are partnering with an industry leader to help them identify a strong Process Engineer for the Distribution Center in McPherson, Kansas. This role will lead in the development and creation of processes as well as the start to finish implementation. The Process Engineer will work across North America to implement lean concepts starting with the McPherson, Kansas location. Additionally this role will help to implement automation throughout.
- Develop, maintain and lead improvement processes.
- Cost reduction, streamlined material flow and continuous improvement.
- Train, lead and monitors lean implementation throughout the distribution network; develops internally a Six Sigma lean organization driven to improve performance, cost, throughput and quality control metrics.
- Development of new processes including researching current and emerging technologies, evaluating process cost, quality and performing process characterization and optimization studies using designed experiments, problem-solving and decision-making tools; ensure logistics processes are efficient and effective.
- Create automated logistics processes to move to a more automated environment.
- Responsible for Developing and reviewing logistics processes.