- Health Insurance- Day 1
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform preventative maintenance to shot rods, high pressure die cast tooling and trim dies.
- Prepare tooling in agreement with procedures
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Must support and follow the QMS requirements
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to perform advanced mathematics and be able to use a calculator.
- Experience with electromechanical troubleshooting
- Die Cast or Foundry experience