Company – Packaging Manufacturer
Our client, a well-established family owned business that has been around for over 50 years is looking for an experienced individual to fill the role of Production Supervisor. By servicing a wide range of industries, tenured industry experience within the organization, and a great culture the company has experienced growth and stability. By continuously adding state of the art equipment, production capabilities are efficient and profitable.
The Production Supervisor will have the opportunity to lead, develop, and train employees in the manufacturing space with packaging equipment. You will have the opportunity to introduce and implement new ideas and methodologies to increase efficiency and profitability in the plant. You would get to wear “many hats” at this organization to help drive the organization forward.
- Work with upper management to continuously improve efficiency in the plant.
- Ensure a safe working environment
- Training, developing, and leading team members
- Implement a training program for new employees
- Order scheduling on machines to ensure maximum productivity daily
- Part of the hiring team, continuously adding new individuals to the staff
- Ensure that plant performance is meeting customer expectations
- Develops the plant budget and operating plans
- Strong analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Experience in a manufacturing environment training, leading, and managing employees
- Packaging experience is a PLUS
*Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org