Growing manufacturer located in the greater Homewood, Illinois area is looking for a Production Supervisor to join their team
- Under the direct supervision of the Production Manager, the Production Supervisor is responsible for managing and implementing all production operations and shop activities, driving KPIs (SQDCI, TPM, OTD), continuous improvement, and employee engagement.
- Proactively and regularly develops and manages team member’s performance and capabilities, based upon company Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Assist the Plant Manager and Production Manager in establishing and monitoring overall plant performance for production and quality control standards.
- Implements and maintains preventative maintenance programs.
- Assists in the performance evaluations of staff, and assists in proactive actions of subordinate personnel on an annual, bi-annual, or on an as needed basis.
- Metal fabrication experience a must
- 5+ years’ of supervisory experience
- Lean manufacturing experience
- Ability to work with all levels of manufacturing facility
This is an excellent opportunity with a growing and progressive company that offers a competitive compensation, benefit, and relocation package.
If interested, please forward a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org