Production Supervisor, Saint Joseph/Benton Harbor
Our client, a $450M market leading durable goods manufacturing company is seeking a 2nd shift Production Supervisor for the St. Joseph/Benton Harbor manufacturing location. Business is strong and the organization is evolving further to meet the needs of their customer base.
- Supervise a team to fulfill daily responsibilities of assembling customer orders.
- Oversee the replenishment of material for production, and the movement of finished goods into inventory.
- Accomplish work results, priorities, and monitor/report on progress. They will
- Report progress to management in the support of company initiatives, standards, policies and overall continuous improvement.
H.S. Diploma Required
Supervision or 2-5 years equivalent work experience
- Ability to provide team leadership, lead problem solving initiatives, establish team goals.
- Knowledge of work flow methodologies.
- Able to organize daily work and track accountability.
- Ability to use MS Office (Outlook, MS Word, Excel, etc.)
- Knowledge and ability to use ERP systems such as Epicor
- Able to lead personnel in daily duties by leading by example.
- Able to accomplish work results, priorities, monitor work progress, report results of work flow on shift summaries.
- Training in material handling equipment.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Good work ethic.
- 1-2 years experience leading teams to accomplish daily production/assembly goals.
- 1-2 years Maintaining quality in a production environment.
- Working with other departments to achieve goals.
- Supporting continuous improvement initiatives.
If you are interested in learning more about this role, please share your resume with contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s talk through it.