What are the job responsibilities for Production Supervisor?
- Maintains a safe working environment, through diligence in investigation, accident prevention, equipment maintenance and rule enforcement.
- Work with other managers to resolve production and manufacturing issues, improve processes, maximize efficient use of resources, and meet customer demands.
- Act as a business partner by initiating, leading, monitoring, and planning continuous improvement programs and process improvements.
- Mentor and coach employees to maintain productivity and quality through effectively utilizing rewards and recognition to encourage and promote behaviors and results.
What are the job requirements for Production Supervisor?
- 2+ years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- 2+ years’ experience in a leadership role in a manufacturing environment.
- Bilingual English and Spanish speaking is required.
- Working knowledge of production processes, lean manufacturing, and quality control.
Who we are?
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life and Disability
- 401K match
- Competitive salary
- Relocation assistance