Do you have that key for success? Are you motivated by relationship building within your dig? Our client is looking for a Program Manager within the Lynchburg, Virginia area that has that drive for success. For over 35 years they have built their business into a global leader within their industry of HVAC, Automotive and Power Industry.
Job Description for Program Manager:
- Participate in scheduled business reviews both externally and internally.
- Oversee all account activity from quoting through first part of production.
- Develop strengths and weaknesses to improve within assigned accounts.
- Build relationships with multiple departments representatives that influence the buying decisions.
- Work with team members to coordinate sales efforts.
- Build strong customer relationships to maintain business and new product opportunities.
- Act as a liaison between the company and customer to ensure successful customer demands and exceed expectations of the customer.
Job Requirements for Program Manager:
- 2+ years’ experience with delivering results in a manufacturing environment ideally in HVAC industry.
- Experience with building relationships with key influences and stakeholders.
- Proven record of high-quality work with excellent follow through and strong drive for results.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred