PointOne Recruiting has partnered with a commercial furniture & millwork manufacturer, located 50 miles east of Austin, TX offering great schools, easy traffic and a perfect area to raise a family! We are in search of a PROJECT COODINATOR. This is a NEW position for a growing company that has a 50 year history with a well established customer base.
We are seeking someone who has experience and understanding of commercial interior construction and building methods preferably in commercial casework/millwork industry. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Review and obtain field measurements from installation manager who will take the field measurements. Will transfer field measurements to drawings and schedule, and provide to engineering.
- Coordinate with process manager who will assign project work to coordinator
- If there is damage on site of a cabinet, project coordinator would be contacted by installation coordinator of damaged items to be replaced along coordinate the reorder.
- Communicate with customer, status of any issues and potentially sales person
Compensation & benefits:
- Base salary range (DOE), $65,000 to $75,000
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- PTO, 2 weeks to start
- Paid holidays
- 401K with company match
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply to this job posting or directly to email@example.com