Responsible for scheduling, planning, forecasting, resourcing, and managing all the technical activities aimed at assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion.
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate, and monitor assigned engineering projects.
- Adhere to compliance of applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Conduct regular meetings with internal and external customers to ensure the projects meet specific requirements in a timely manner.
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, etc.) and report project status.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project team and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support.
- Trace technical issues and problems to root cause and partner with managers and support staff to implement solutions.
- Participate in meetings and perform relevant reporting activities.
- Create, and modify specifications and design guidelines for new product lines, modifications, and improvements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Project Engineering experience within a manufacturing plant
- Experience within a machining plant or department preferred