Project Engineer (Cabinet Vision)
Our client, a custom millwork and retail fixture manufacturer located in Benicia, California is seeking a production engineer to their team. We are looking for someone with Cabinet Vision and production engineering skills.
- Process submittal and production drawings using Cabinet Vision
- Processing CAD files for CNC machinery
- Revising drawings per the architect’s redlines
- Identifying and recommending unique requirements or materials.
- Working with production to prototype if necessary, before full production
- Applicants must be able to work with several projects each day, bouncing back and forth as necessary.
Education and Experience:
- Commercial casework or architectural millwork industry experience preferred
- 2 to 5 years experience with CabinetVision
- Understanding of AWI standards is preferred
- Have a good understanding of how CNC equipment works
- Must have a good understanding of computers and software
Base salary range (DOE) $75,000 to $95,000
Benefits: 401K with 4% match available right away, employee only health/dental/vision contribution no family coverage. 9 paid holidays, 2 weeks vacation time