HEALTHCARE PROJECT MANAGER NEEDED!
Full Job Description
Our client is looking for a Construction Project Manager to manage mid to large-scale healthcare construction projects throughout Central Illinois, primarily in the City of Peoria. The new Project Manager will lead one or more construction phase projects and staff members for a wide range of institutional clients, including, OSF Healthcare and other healthcare systems. The projects may range from $10K to over $100 million in construction costs.
The PM will review plans and specs to ensure accuracy, prepare our own General Conditions, and establish baseline schedules for each subcontractor or self-performing team. The PM will also oversee shop drawings and submittals, write subcontracts, and purchase orders for projects, manage subcontractor relationships, and conduct regular jobsite coordination meetings. They will also manage client relationships and provide ongoing communication throughout the project.
- Minimum of five years of experience as a project manager for a commercial construction company
- Professional Degree in construction management, architecture, or a related field (mechanical or civil engineering, construction tech) preferred
- Detailed understanding of construction project sequencing and scheduling, procurement of long-lead items
- Advanced understanding of drawings and specifications, as well as constructability
- Ability to negotiate, write, and execute all subcontract agreements
- Willingness to relocate to or near Peoria, Illinois
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Technology: Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Bluebeam, and Procore
- Experience with CMAR and/or Design/Build delivery methods
- Must work well in a team environment and be committed to client service
- A valid Driver’s License