PointOne Recruiting is actively searching for a Project Manager. Our client can be found in the western portion of Massachusetts, however a majority of their projects are located in the greater Boston area. They are a high end architectural millwork firm with a 50 year history and a solid reputation of a high quality and notable commercial millwork projects. This person will report to the senior project manager and will be located at their Northampton, MA office with one day/week on average travel to the Boston area for site meetings or field measuring.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 5+ years project management experience in commercial architectural millwork
- Excellent ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Desires to be part of the solution and not the problem
- Multi-tasker extraordinaire! Can manage multiple projects at once
- Computer savvy
Daily/weekly/monthly responsibilities include:
- After award handoff from estimating, you’ll review all bid documents including architectural drawings, RFI’s, spec’s, the contract, and schedules to verify accuracy and scope of work.
- Communicate/update/coordinate with internal departments AND clients
- Work with subs for installs and other materials included in the contract. Coordinate with GC when other scopes of project are to start/finish (plumbing, electric, doors and hardware)
- Coordinate submittals drawing approvals, coordinate with purchasing ordering of material samples
- Visit job site to perform field measuring when required. Attend site meetings, shop drawing review and scope walks when required.
- Work with engineering and production on drawing mark-ups
- Coordinate delivery
- Submit monthly billing requisitions to internal office manager and accounting
- Respond to RFI’s and CO’s
- An attractive base salary
- Health insurance
- Relocation is available