PointOne Recruiting has partnered with a commercial architectural millwork client with multiple offices to recruit for a Project Manager to add to their Philadelphia, PA office. THIS IS NOT A REMOTE OPPORTUNITY. The ideal candidate must have commercial millwork experience. Perhaps you have been on the bench and want to transition to a Project Manager role or have had success in a Project Management or Project Coordination role and are seeking a new challenge with a new company?
Our clients Project Managers manage projects that range in project scope that average $250K to $500K. This person will be responsible for the project immediately after award, is responsible for reviewing contract, scope of work and budget, work with assistant PM to process samples, review shop drawings before submittals are forwarded to client, field dimensions, communicating with cross functional teams including engineering, production and other project managers. You will be the sole source of contact during the life of the project. Assistance and guidance is provided by the department manager.
- Must have experience working in a commercial architectural millwork firm. OK if you’ve worked on the bench and want to elevate your next career step into project management.
- Or have had demonstrated success as a Project Coordinator, Assistant Project Manager, Jr. Project Manager or Project manager in a commercial architectural millwork firm.
- Demonstrated time management skills, is organized and is a dependable communicator (verbal & written)
- Driven and has a winning attitude
- Base salary range (DOE) $70,000 to $110,000 and bonus. Monthly car and other travel reimbursement, monthly cell phone stipend, health/dental/vision insurance (60 day waiting period), 401K and PTO. RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE FOR OUT OF TOWN CANDIDATES
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!