The Project Manager will be responsible for directing the success for new product launch projects and interfacing with customers on a client facing level regarding new projects. Full life cycle support for program development.
- Manage new product launch projects as assigned.
- Interface with all disciplines at customer level on new projects.
- Establish timing requirements for customer and the company internally
- Support program development through design, technical and quality assistance.
- Communicate program requirements and commercial needs between customer and RDC.
- Provide follow-up to assure timing requirements are met.
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Manage and control launch costs for customer tooling and capital.
- Conduct regular reviews of launch status with the company’s Executive Management Team.
- Support customer cost reduction VA/VE teams.
- Bachelor’s degree; or Associate’s Degree and 3+ years’ experience
- Experience within the Automotive Industry is preferred
- Previous Program, Project, or Product Management experience
- Be able to interface well with customers and work cross-functionally with multiple departments internally