Project Manager –
PointOne Recruiting is excited to announce our partnership with an architectural millwork firm located in stunning West Wareham, MA. The company has an impressive reputation that they’ve upheld since their start in 2007. Projects are throughout New England and the Mid-Atlantic states, providing architectural millwork packages for Restaurants, Nightclubs, Schools, and Multi-Unit Condo projects ranging in size from $800K to $4M in scope.
Our client is an organization that focuses in employee engagement with a company culture that is supportive and inclusive. PointOne Recruiting is actively seeking a Project Manager with an architectural millwork industry background to add to their team. Relevant industry candidates are encouraged to apply and will be contacted for an immediate phone interview. If you are seeking a region, close to coastal water, great schools, New England charm, beautiful real estate, low crime and a company that will offer you an incredible future, don’t hesitate and send your resume today!
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Demonstrated project management experience in commercial architectural millwork
- Excellent ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Desires to be part of the solution and not the problem
- Desire to win and be part of a team and is quality focused
Daily/weekly/monthly responsibilities include:
- After award handoff from estimating, you’ll review all bid documents including architectural drawings, RFI’s, spec’s, the contract, and schedules to verify accuracy and scope of work.
- Communicate/update/coordinate with internal departments AND clients
- Receive and respond to RFI’s and CO’s
- Coordinate with GC when other scopes of project are to start/finish (plumbing, electric, doors and hardware)
- Coordinate submittals drawing approvals, coordinate with purchasing ordering of material samples
- Visit job site to perform field measuring when required. Attend site meetings, shop drawing review and scope walks when required.
- Work with engineering and production on drawing mark-ups
- Coordinate delivery
- Coordinate install with internal install team
- Submit monthly billing requisitions to internal office manager and accounting
Relevant industry experienced candidates are encouraged to apply to email@example.com