PointOne Recruiting is actively searching for a PROJECT MANAGER for our custom commercial architectural millwork client, located in North Carolina! They are a family-owned company with a long-standing history in the architectural millwork community and are an AWI certified shop where their culture is valued and appreciated.
Average size and scope of projects are $700-$800K and include custom wall paneling, and custom commercial architectural millwork and casework for hotel lobbies, corporate interiors, reception desks/nurses stations, welcome centers at hospitals, banks, some churches, and college dormitories.
The ideal candidate shall have the following skills/experience:
- Minimum 5 years of commercial millwork project management experience
- Experience with architectural detailed drawings
- Ability to professionally and effectively negotiate with general contractors to achieve favorable timelines
- Outstanding communication skills make this position successful
- Experience with industry software programs such as Blue Beam, Innergy, MS Excel, and E-Template
Base salary range (DOE) $65 to $85K, plus bonus, and full medical benefits package, retirement plan, PTO, paid sick time, RELOCATION, and more!
Relevant industry candidates will be considered and are encouraged to apply today to firstname.lastname@example.org