Project Manager – Architectural Millwork
Our client an AWI certified, commercial architectural woodworking manufacturer and installer, located in the greater Ft. Lauderdale, FL metro area is seeking a PROJECT MANAGER to add their team. If you desire a company that has a solid reputation, offers an employee owned pension, creates and fabricates high quality craftsmanship, and is highly respected in the architectural millwork community this opportunity may just for you! **THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION**
Core responsibilities include:
• Responsible for managing and coordinating custom commercial architectural millwork projects after budgeting/post contract administration through installation and closeout documents.
• Ensure projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality standards.
• Will be located at the Ft. Lauderdale, FL office
• Conduct field surveying when necessary
• Setup and maintain a project budget and schedule of values.
• Write RFI’s and change orders when necessary
• Strong understanding of Architectural Woodwork Institute (AWI) standards.
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Experience in architectural millwork industry, assistant OR project management role, a must
• MS Office Excel, Word, & Outlook experience, a must. Innergy experience a major plus.
• Understanding of Architectural Woodwork Institute (AWI) standards
• Valid driver’s license with respectable driving record
• Independent self-starter and team player
Base salary (DOE) plus health/eye/dental insurance, ESOP, 401K, PTO and paid holidays and relocation assistance for out of town candidates! Relevant industry candidates are encouraged to apply today to email@example.com