Quality Engineer-Harrison, AR
Job Description for Quality Engineer:
- Oversee implementation, preparation and maintenance of Quality work instructions.
- Oversee the reporting and disposal procedures for scrap material.
- Oversee the corrective action processes.
- Work with APQP activity at plant level regarding the development and documentation of Process Flow, PFMEA and Control Plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years experience within a Quality Engineering role in heavy manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of metals industry
- Experience with PPAP, APQP, Root Cause Analysis and QMS programs.