Our client, a well-established, mid-sized organization manufacturing innovative coating solutions is seeking an Environmental Health & Safety Manager. Established over 70 years ago, this organization is a leader in the industry with national distribution capabilities. Their goal is to be the most recognized family-owned company in their industry.
The EH&S Manager will oversee the organizations EHS procedures and programs to ensure safety for employees and surrounding communities. You will administer policies that cover the functional areas in the EH&S job family. Additionally, you will evaluate the current processes/procedures in place and the strengths and weaknesses associated with them. In doing this, the EH&S Manager will lead an interactive training program for employees to promote continuous improvement of the organization.
Responsibilities – Not Limited To:
- Develop/implement EHS training
- Create log of work related injuries and illness
- Maintenance of ISO 9001:2000 certifications
- Responsible for the development of safety programs and hazard assessments
- Overall improvement of EH&S processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science, Safety, or related field
- Atleast 3+ years experience in an EH&S related role
- Willingness to travel out of state to other facility up to 30% of the time
** Send application and reach out to learn more if interested!