Sales Director Needed for Roofing Company – 75% remote / 25% travel –
MUST HAVE 10 years of experience in a sales leadership role
Base salary around 125k + bonus structure (negotiable)
Planning and strategy
- Build and scale a business plan for expansion of our Subscription based Service Maintenance Program and other portfolio offerings.
- Review and utilize Service sales and production data to build robust business forecasts including monthly, quarterly, and yearly plans and financial outlook.
- Create a plan to deepen relationships with existing national accounts and assist the Team in defining and onboarding new potential clients.
- Recommend sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses.
- Coordinate with Business Development Team to drive and improve lead generation for Service offerings.
- Coordinate with Service Estimating to prioritize estimate needs and drive sales.
- Coordinate with Service Operations as needed to ensure customer needs are met in a timely manner to solidify the customer relationship.
- Recruit, select and staff Service Sales Reps and Account Manager positions to ensure resources are in place to meet sales projections.
- Responsible for leading and developing the skills and knowledge of the Service Sales Team.
- Conduct monthly sales reviews for Team to ensure all are on track to meet their sales goals.
- Define and oversee sales staff compensation and incentive programs that motivate the Team to achieve their sales targets.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- 10+ years of experience in a Sales Leadership role
- 5+ years of experience selling service and maintenance offerings
- Proven performance of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Highly analytical and comfortable working with large data sets
- Ability to work on high level strategy and tactical execution simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills