Senior Project Manager
PointOne Recruiting has partnered with a highly reputable architectural millwork firm located in sunny Arizona in search of a SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER. We are highly interested in a candidate that demonstrates determination, grit, and a mission – to serve their clients.
Become the professional you are meant to be in this meaningful SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER role, where there is NO snow, no freezing temperature, NO ice…. PointOne Recruiting is actively recruiting for this position for our client, a commercial architectural millwork firm with a 40-year history and reputation of excellence located in Phoenix, Arizona
What will you do
The Project Manager will be the front line and main point of contact with the general contractor to support the architectural millwork scope of work also including architectural metals, stone, and glass.
- Field measuring
- Attend site meetings
- Change orders
- Oversee submittals
- Coordinate with production for delivery
- Coordinate installation
- Close outs
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve our clients. The qualified SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER we seek is someone with these qualifications.
- Project management experience with an architectural millwork manufacturer/contractor
- Good foundation and understanding of architectural millwork materials
- Competitive spirt – type A personality, drive, and ambition
- Organized, follows through, solid communication skills, reliable
- Will consider a candidate with architectural metals industry/project management experience
- Will consider a candidate with high end residential architectural millwork/project management experience
Base salary, DOE, $100,000 to $120,000 plus health insurance, 401K, PTO and more! Relocation assistance is available for out of town applicants
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org