Shop Foreman (Commercial Millwork Shop)
PointOne Recruiting is actively interviewing SHOP FOREMAN candidates for our architectural millwork client, located in a suburb near Pittsburgh, PA. Since 2000 they have provided clients with exceptional service, delivering quality millwork and interior furnishing solutions. The shop is union and currently has 25 employees. Department teams enjoy the challenges of fast paced construction and the opportunity to creatively solve problems to provide projects on time with exceptional quality. Do you have a passion for success? Do you like the opportunity for growth? If so, we would love to hear from you.
- Management of shop personnel and maintaining a teamwork environment
- Assignment of duties to shop personnel
- Oversight and execution of production schedule
- Facilitates a productive and efficient workflow
- Ensures high quality of work standards and attention to detail are consistently achieved
- Maintains a safe and clean workplace
- Advise on constructability and best practices with both fabrication team and engineering team
- Responsible for training and developing shop staff
- Comprehend and apply construction means and methods.
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years managing a commercial millwork shop focusing on safety, quality, and production time.
- Understanding of build methods within commercial casework & millwork industry.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding production rates and schedules.
- General construction knowledge is a plus.
- Experience in understanding and implementation of AWI and FSC best practices.
* $35 to $40/hour plus overtime, paid vacation, medical/dental/eye/life insurance and EOY bonus.
You may submit your resume for immediate consideration to email@example.com