Sr. Project Manager – Architectural Millwork
PointOne Recruiting is currently recruiting for a Sr. Project Manager for our architectural millwork client located near Cleveland, OH. They are a high-end commercial millwork fabricator that has a 40 year history with a collaborative and friendly working environment.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Well rounded Project Management experience in high end architectural millwork
- Comfortable being a team player, friendly, and collaborative
- Solid communicator both internally & externally (employees & clients)
- Solid understanding of CUSTOM millwork and the construction of it
- Interpret architectural drawings
- Solid computer software knowledge, a plus if you have AutoCAD skills
- Review scope of work with estimator after award
- Coordinate with drafter/engineer required completed due dates for submittals and production drawings
- Provide materials, samples required to purchaser
- Coordinate site visit for field measurements
- Coordinate site delivery of materials
- Coordinate installation
- Responsible for budget of project
- Meet with clients when required
- Projects to manage range in size from $100 to $500K, for office buildouts, hospitality and healthcare. Wood, stone, metals, upholstery, solid surface, and glass.
- THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION.
Competitive base salary range of $75,000 to $100,000 (DOE), medical insurance, 401K with company match, PTO, paid holidays, and relocation assistance!
Relevant industry clients are encouraged to apply at email@example.com
Contact me today to learn more!