For over 60 years our client has become the Mechanical Leader within the HVAC, Piping, Plumbing, Sheet Metal, Building Automation and Controls. With the expansion of their company, they are searching for Structural Engineer for their Manufacturing Division within Modular/Prefab.
Job Responsibilities for the Structural Engineer PE:
- Develop analytical models of the structure using industry standard software platform.
- Size members and design framing to meet project and code requirements.
- Prepare calculations and reports for use in permitting and project reviews.
- Provide advice, technical expertise, and recommendations to project teams as needed.
- Monitor and resolve fabrication and site issues as needed.
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team in developing engineered products or deliverables.
- Guide the layout & coordination of framing / supports within multiple disciplines.
- Provide updates and guidance to project management on status and deliverables.
Job Requirements for the Structural Engineer PE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Professional Engineering License (PE or SE) with current NCEES record or ability to obtain.
- Experience with software in SAP 2000 or structural analysis.
- 6+ years of experience with construction projects designing and specifying steel structures within Construction.
- Experience with simulation software like SAP or STAAD.
- Experience with building permitting.
- Experience with Modular buildings is a plus.