Tool & Die Maker
Our Client is a full service tool and die design and manufacturing company in the Germantown, WI area that has been providing the best products for over 50 years to industries like medical, aerospace, electrical, military, waste water and more. The Tool and Die Maker will lead their own projects from start to finish through all phases and manufacturing requirements. This role will allow you to be challenged by rarely building the same tool twice. The role includes but is not limited to; repair gauges, jigs, fixtures, fabricate, construct progressive metal stamping dies. This can be FT, PT or a Retiree looking for something to do a few hours a week.
- Plan, Manage, and construct intricate tools, dies, fixtures, and gauges to close tolerances from prints.
- Set-Up and operate machine tools to produce precision instruments and parts
- Perform routine maintenance
- Have a good attitude and contribute to a good work environment
- Comfortable in a high precision environment where tolerances are routinely 0.0001-0.0002
- Read and interpret blue prints and drawings
- Use machine tool sand equipment such as lathes, grinders, lathes, wire EDM, and more
- Problem solving and attention to detail