Traveling Commercial Roofing Superintendent
Traveling Service Superintendent
TOP Compensation – Base, plus bonus, plus full benefits!
-Commercial & Industrial
The Service Roofing Superintendent assists in the management of the service division, while continuing to reinforce professional solutions on time and on budget. Excellent benefits and pay.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Minimum five years field experience and roof repair required: modified bitumen, B.U.R., P.V.C., T.P.O., E.P.D.M., shingle, tile and metal roof systems
- OSHA 10-hour safety course preferred
- Successful background investigation
- Successful Pre-Employment Drug Test
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Basic computer skills with knowledge of scanning
- Perform roofing duties associated with operating roofing equipment
- Required hand tools: hammer, trowel, chalk line, utility knife, scissors, silicone roller, tape measure
- Good communication and writing skills
- Enforce branch objectives, policies, procedures, and performance standards
- Monitor quality of work performed
- Assist and help diagnose difficult leaks
- Provide takeoffs and inspections as directed and/or approved
SAFETY is a priority for this organization!