Supervises and leads a multi discipline team to fulfill the daily responsibilities of the distribution center by overseeing the receipt of inbound materials and fulfillment of customer orders. Through the leading of personnel; accomplish work results by communicating expectation, planning, monitoring, coaching, counseling and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating and enforcing systems, policies and procedures. Report on those activities to management in the support of company initiatives, standards, policies and overall continuous improvement.
- Supervise warehouse personal to accomplish positive work results, establish priorities, and monitor progress toward KPI’s.
- Report, as needed to management, the results of warehouse and distribution activities.
- Ensure all employees work to achieve a high level of productivity in all areas while maintaining a best in class level of quality and customer service.
- Support company initiatives by enforcing organization standards and policies.
- Support the creation and sustainment or processes and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and supporting continuous improvement.
- Support the efforts of other departments through prompt responsiveness to requests and inquiries.