Minimum 3-5 years of experience working as a waterproofing estimator.
· Organize, analyze and distribute drawings and specifications and other bid documents.
· Provide clear detailed quantity take offs.
· Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
· Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
· Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
· Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
· Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
· Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data.
· Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Estimator Skills and Qualifications:
· Read, understand and interpret drawings and specifications.
· Experience and familiarity with construction industry.
· Clear and fluent knowledge of computers, especially experience working with spread sheets.
· Analyzing Information, Estimating, Planning, Reporting Research Results, Data Center Experience, Strategic Planning, Attention to Detail, Informing Others, Requirements Analysis
Salary commensurate with experience.
Pay: $70,000.00 – $110,000.00 + per year