Our client, an established, fee-only RIA, providing their clients a holistic approach, is seeking the talent and experience of professionals in the wealth management sector. Financial Advisors are all encouraged to consider the autonomy and opportunity that exists within the structure of this RIA. The veterans who have made this company home come from banks, private firms, and wirehouses. Collectively, they all agree the service they’re able to offer the clients is second to none.
Location: Greater Milwaukee area
Compensation: 80-130k base + % of the ongoing annual fee.
- Employ financial planning strategies in all areas including tax, retirement, investments, insurance, college planning, and estate planning.
- Certified Financial Planner or willing to take and pass the exam within 12 months of hire
- 3-10+ years experience in financial planning, estate planning, trust, or relative wealth management experience.
- Ability to source and build new client relationships
- Great personal (face to face) communication skills
- Ability to independently manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Must follow and adhere to all policies, regulations, and compliance.