West Coast Regional Industrial Sales Manager
Our client is a rapidly growing $450M market leading industrial company. Their products have a wide array of applications both as a component as well as an end user product. Their products are used in automotive, aerospace, medical, industrial, agricultural, furniture, and DIY applications.
Due to increased demand from existing customers, the client is expanding this very profitable sales division by hiring an West Coast Industrial Sales Manager.
Working from home as a part of a very tight knit sales team, the Industrial Sales Account Manager will call on resident industrial supply distribution companies which service manufacturers who use products similar to our clients. (similar to Grainger or Fastenal). By helping them achieve thier cost savings goals, additional sales occur. With great support from sales, finance, markeing, product management, and sales management, Industrial Sales Account Managers convert sales often.
- Develop, implement and manage key account business plans and metrics
• Provide updated key reporting (e.g. estimated annual usage, annual revenue, etc.) for puposes of analyzing, planning, monitoring performance, pricing, marketing, contract negotiation, setting minimum stock levels, and other activities
• Organize and manage field sales support requests (e.g. coordinated surveys with product management and sales)
• Plan, prepare and conduct scheduled, regional customer training sessions and other events
• Create, promote and implement product programs within vertical markets, with both internal and external
sales, product management, finance, marketing and other functions
• Add or eliminate product offering to key accounts based on strategic criteria and need
• Manage and/or expedite orders as needed
• Document and manage sales and account planning activity utilizing Salesforce.com
The position allows candidates to live where they want (in proximity to major airports) and travel 50%-70% to customer sites. There is no in office requirement for the role. Candidates must live in the territory (CA, OR, WA, ID, MT, WY, NV, AZ)
If you are open to significant travel and have 5-7 years of Industrial Sales experience (of durable goods), we look forward to receiving your resume and contact information.
This is a full time direct hire position wtih significant urgency.