Wisconsin Project Engineer I
- Ensure customer satisfaction by identifying and exceeding client needs with the support and direction from a Project Executive or Senior Manager.
- Estimate, value engineer and develop project Budgets with the support and direction from a Project Executive.
- Facilitate the subcontractor bid process to include processing, distribution and tracking of all project bidding documentation.
- Ability to utilize software programs and templates to process, distribute and track all project documentation.
- Perform following duties with support and direction from a Project Executive
- Negotiate subcontractor and material buyout; develop and negotiate subcontracts.
- Plan and schedule projects.
- Manage jobs in progress including subcontractor coordination, conflict resolution, documentation and ensuring quality and safety on every job.
- Manage project costs through the ongoing evaluation of labor, material and equipment; continue to forecast and analyze construction costs, exposures and profits through project completion.
- Perform project closeout.
- Provide leadership through building relationships, motivating others, providing clear direction, and cooperative teamwork.
- Communicate effectively; both written and verbal with support and direction from a Project Executive or other Senior Management.
- Interact with clients and potential clients to identify and pursue potential work.
- Prepare and participate in client presentations and project interviews; negotiate and secure new business under direct and close supervision.
- B.S. in Construction Engineering or related field
- 2-5 years of experience in construction field
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Detail oriented